COVID-19 , Jam Jar Cinema
We're doing everything we can here at Jam Jar to ensure that we can welcome you back to a safe, socially distanced and enjoyable cinema experience as soon as the government give us the go ahead to open our doors again.
If you have any specific questions then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but we'd be really grateful if you checked out our Covid-19 FAQ's page first, just in case we've already answered your question.
What we're doing to keep you safe …
- We've introduced 2m social distancing in all of our screens.
- We've installed plastic screens at our bar, so you can safely buy your snacks and drinks when you arrive at the cinema.
- We've also installed clear social distancing markers around our foyer and bar areas.
- We've introduced an even more rigorous cleaning schedule than we already had and have even taken on new cleaning staff to make sure that everything is as safe and clean as possible.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations throughout the venue.
- We've introduced a one way system at Jam Jar. Our new entrance is just behind the post box (next to the gym) and we will ask everyone to exit via the old Jam Jar entrance.
- All of our staff have been well trained in our new safety and hygiene measures and are equipped with PPE including face coverings and gloves.
- We've expanded our lounge bar area to ensure that everyone can move around the venue as safely as possible.
What we need from you to support our efforts …
- Please don't visit us if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please sit in the seat that you have booked when you arrive at the cinema to ensure that social distancing is maintained. If you're not sure which seat is yours just ask one of our lovely members of staff.
- Although we are happy to still accept cash payments, if you can use contactless payments, we'd be very grateful.
- Please respect social distancing throughout the bar, foyer and lounge areas.
- Please wear a face covering when entering Jam Jar. Government guidelines state that face coverings must be worn inside our screens but may be removed for consuming food and drinks.
- Please wash your hands regularly and make us of our sanitising stations when appropriate.